448 items found, showing page 35 of 38
The discount is worth around £30 a year to customers – but they can switch and save £300
Comparison site launches its first major reward scheme
GoCompare warns that the public may not be covered for throwing open their doors in the same way
85% of travel policies arranged through GoCompare in 2017 were for holidays starting within a month.
Research by GoCompare finds that 80% of UK consumers now receive at least one financial service and utility bill or statement electronically
- 25% of UK adults don’t have any money saved for emergencies;
- On average, people have £1,300 of ‘rainy day’ savings;
- Only 14% of people feel financially prepared for another economic downturn.
- GoCompare’s Switching Report reveals massive increase in car insurance switching from 22% to 27% in 2017;
- Home insurance and mortgage switching also on the up;
- 19% of UK adults have still NEVER switched any of the 10 most common financial products.