437 items found, showing page 33 of 37
The latest annual review from The Financial Ombudsman Service reveals that while the number of overall complaints received has gone up by just 6% in the last year, complaints about consumer credit products and services have risen by 40%, including pay day loan related complaints up 64%, and those relating to hiring, leasing and renting up 73%.
Footie fans relying on their EHIC for medical treatment are in for a shock – it’s been useless in Russia since 2016
Scheme will see a significant investment in sponsored degrees, paid internships and partnerships with colleges and universities in South Wales.
Price hikes announced by the ‘big six’ are about to come into effect
- Dual fuel standard variable rates set to increase by up to 5.5%;
- Price rises compound misery for households following significant 2017 increases;
- Customers switching gas and electricity supplier could slash bills by as much as £210*.
GoCompare comments as ABI publish premium index showing three-month dip in Q1 of 2018.
Good broadband and mobile signal strength are the biggest movers in this year’s list, along with a good energy efficiency rating
- Efficient central heating systems, double glazing, and secure doors and windows top UK home-buyers’ lists of ‘must-have’ home features;
- ‘Friendly neighbours’ and a parking place slip down the list;
- Open plan living spaces, highly rated schools and period features all fail to make the top 20.
Comparison site GoCompare has seen a 100% increase in the number of people using its current account comparison service this week, following the chaos caused by TSB’s attempt to move customers' accounts to a new platform.