New GoCompare guide offers up to date advice for worried travellers
GoCompare shares 5 tips for guarding against financial fraud
GoCompare offers travel insurance advice ahead of the Easter break as Coronavirus travel disruption increases
- Paying monthly adds £55.36** to the average motor insurance policy;
- Young drivers could see up to £257 added to their premium;
- Instalments add 11.8%* to the cost of car insurance, on average;
- Study reveals paying monthly can add between 6.8% and 17.7% to your premium.
Research reveals over half of all drivers have hit or had a near-miss with animals on the road
If you have a question for our industry experts, want to get the scoop on the latest consumer trends or have a question for our media team, get in touch.
Need logos, spokespeople photos or pictures of opera singers? We’ve got you.
Find out more about GoCompare Group on our group website.
- New lockdown rules coupled with economic uncertainty, create perfect conditions for fraudulent activity.
- Motorists urged to guard against fake vehicle sales, insurance broker fraud, DVLA scams and staged car accident fraud.
- GoCompare shares tips to help people avoid falling victim to fraudsters.
EV car insurance costs more and premiums vary widely, warns GoCompare
- September new registrations show new ‘Green’ cars sales up 166% on a year ago.1
- GoCompare research finds that the average annual premium for a VW e-Golf is 26% higher than the equivalent diesel model, the 1.6 TDI.
- Insurer appetite and pricing for electric models varies widely – EV drivers must shop around!