New GoCompare guide offers up to date advice for worried travellers
GoCompare shares 5 tips for guarding against financial fraud
GoCompare offers travel insurance advice ahead of the Easter break as Coronavirus travel disruption increases
- Paying monthly adds £55.36** to the average motor insurance policy;
- Young drivers could see up to £257 added to their premium;
- Instalments add 11.8%* to the cost of car insurance, on average;
- Study reveals paying monthly can add between 6.8% and 17.7% to your premium.
Research reveals over half of all drivers have hit or had a near-miss with animals on the road
If you have a question for our industry experts, want to get the scoop on the latest consumer trends or have a question for our media team, get in touch.
Need logos, spokespeople photos or pictures of opera singers? We’ve got you.
Find out more about GoCompare Group on our group website.
Mobile phone, slippers, kettle – top three items repaired, replaced or upgraded in last 12 months
- 9million1 UK adults had their mobile phone repaired or upgraded in the last year.
- 21% of adults replaced their slippers – the equivalent of 10.8 million1
- 7m toasters needed repairing or replacing during the pandemic.
- GoCompare Home Insurance is urging households to check their home contents to make sure their new acquisitions are covered.
As five of the big energy providers announce sweeping price hikes, GoCompare encourages homeowners to shop around now
- Average of more than 9% increase across the board from four of the biggest providers, British Gas, EDF, Npower, E.ON and SSE*
- These five combined provide energy to nearly two thirds** of UK households
- Some regions will see around an 11.6% increase on their bills
March registrations: Joining the EV revolution? Drivers warned to compare premiums to get the best insurance deals
Research finds electric cars DON’T have to cost more to insure than conventional cousins
- Latest figures* from the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders show ‘green’ cars outselling diesels for the first time in 2020
- GoCompare research finds that insurer appetite and pricing for electric models varies widely
- Shopping around means electric versions of cars are not always more expensive to insure
- Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV) market share increased by over 400% year on year from 1.6% in 2019 to 6.6% of overall UK car market in 2020
- Around 17% of cars sold in 2020 had some level of electric running capability.