New GoCompare guide offers up to date advice for worried travellers
GoCompare shares 5 tips for guarding against financial fraud
GoCompare offers travel insurance advice ahead of the Easter break as Coronavirus travel disruption increases
- Paying monthly adds £55.36** to the average motor insurance policy;
- Young drivers could see up to £257 added to their premium;
- Instalments add 11.8%* to the cost of car insurance, on average;
- Study reveals paying monthly can add between 6.8% and 17.7% to your premium.
Research reveals over half of all drivers have hit or had a near-miss with animals on the road
If you have a question for our industry experts, want to get the scoop on the latest consumer trends or have a question for our media team, get in touch.
Need logos, spokespeople photos or pictures of opera singers? We’ve got you.
Find out more about GoCompare Group on our group website.
- GoCompare offers car owners an MOT for £10
- Offer will help support local garages and remind car owners to renew their MOT
- Car owners driving with an expired MOT could receive a £1,000 fine
As golf courses open across the UK, GoCompare lets hole in one heroes in on an insurance perk they may not know about
GoCompare has found that 16 out of 395 home contents insurance policies go a ‘fairway’ to covering policy holders for post-hole-in-one celebratory costs
5th anniversary of compulsory microchipping of dogs: Owners urged to check microchip details up-to-date
Reminder comes as both the value of pets and cases of pet theft are on the rise