12 June 2019, 09:07
Brexit uncertainty stalls nearly a million house moves*
- 1.5 million people have delayed plans to move home in the last three years;
- 60% of would-be home movers have put their plans on hold due to Brexit.
10 April 2019, 13:21
GoCompare comments on Citizens Advice’s research on home insurance loyalty penalty
18 March 2019, 09:41
New drivers spend over £5,000* on their first car
New drivers spend an average of £4,276 buying their first car but those from the North West and London splash out more than £5,000 on their first set of wheels.
12 February 2019, 08:51
58% of young drivers admit to using mobile phones behind the wheel
New research reveals a third of all motorists are breaking the law with smartphone use
If you have a question for our industry experts, want to get the scoop on the latest consumer trends or have a question for our media team, get in touch.
23 September 2019, 11:50
05 September 2019, 10:13
27 August 2019, 08:50
- 13% of motorists allow their insurers to automatically renew their policy without shopping around to check whether they’re getting a good deal;
- Renewing without checking prices costs drivers a collective £982m a year;
- 20% of drivers have been with the same insurer for 3 years or more;
- Motorists who pay for insurance in monthly installments are 55% more likely to allow their cover to renew automatically than those who pay annually.