- Two years since it launched its free £250 car insurance excess offer, the comparison site now launches a similar deal on home insurance
- New free excess home excess cover will pay-out up to £250 for qualifying* home insurance claims;
(* UK residents and home insurance purchases only. Excess refunded after claim settled. Excludes Accidental Loss or Damage claims on the home insurance policy. Full T&Cs apply.)
…but policyholders warned not to rest on their laurels at renewal, as GIPP comes into force.
- 41% of Brits are anticipating a difficult year financially in 2022
- Nearly half are most concerned about the rising cost of living
- One in ten are anxious about losing their job
- Nearly a quarter are worried about paying their bills
- Only 18% say they don’t have any money worries for 2022
If you have a question for our industry experts, want to get the scoop on the latest consumer trends or have a question for our media team, get in touch.
Need logos, spokespeople photos or pictures of opera singers? We’ve got you.
- Switching bank accounts tops the charts with more than half surveyed NEVER changing providers
- One in four admit to NEVER switching mortgages
- People are MOST likely to switch their car insurance than any other product
GoCompare data reveals a 95% increase in travel insurance sales with Winter Sports cover