- Dogs can’t regulate their temperature as well as humans, and need help keeping cool.
- Access to water, shade and limited exercise are all vital in hot weather.
- Not caring for pets properly can have disastrous consequences – and even invalidate your insurance.
Sewing machines, patio heaters and hot tubs are the most regretted purchases from previous lockdowns
According to new research from GoCompare, those aged 55-64 are least likely to buy travel insurance
Don’t forget travel insurance for UK holidays – as 38% of people say they’re planning to staycate this year
With travel restrictions easing across the globe, many Brits will be eyeing up a holiday abroad this year, but according to new research from GoCompare travel insurance, more than a third (38%) of people are still planning to stay on home shores with a UK’ation in 2022.
- How to protect your home if you’re throwing a Jubilee party
- As the UK prepare to celebrate the Queen’s jubilee, GoCompare has some handy tips to protect your home and your own crown jewels
If you have a question for our industry experts, want to get the scoop on the latest consumer trends or have a question for our media team, get in touch.
Need logos, spokespeople photos or pictures of opera singers? We’ve got you.
According to new data from GoCompare, there has been a 25% increase in those looking for Lifetime cover
- Only 1 in 6 home insurance policies provide cover for items outside of the home as standard.
- ‘Personal possessions’ cover is an optional extra for 81% of policies
- Music lovers urged to check their insurance before setting up camp at festivals this summer.