New GoCompare guide offers up to date advice for worried travellers
GoCompare shares 5 tips for guarding against financial fraud
GoCompare offers travel insurance advice ahead of the Easter break as Coronavirus travel disruption increases
- Paying monthly adds £55.36** to the average motor insurance policy;
- Young drivers could see up to £257 added to their premium;
- Instalments add 11.8%* to the cost of car insurance, on average;
- Study reveals paying monthly can add between 6.8% and 17.7% to your premium.
Research reveals over half of all drivers have hit or had a near-miss with animals on the road
If you have a question for our industry experts, want to get the scoop on the latest consumer trends or have a question for our media team, get in touch.
Need logos, spokespeople photos or pictures of opera singers? We’ve got you.
Find out more about GoCompare Group on our group website.
- Analysis of over 400 home insurance policies1 reveals a huge variation in cover for bicycles.
- 10% of home contents policies exclude any cover for cycles.
- Only 8% of home contents policies automatically cover cycles away from the home.
- Consider stand-alone bicycle insurance to ensure your cycle is properly protected.
Brits zhush things up at home for the sake of their mental health
- GoCompare Home Insurance warns work could invalidate home insurance.
- 46% of Brits are planning home improvements in the run-up to Christmas.
- 36% are concerned about or unable to get tradespeople in due to Covid-19.
- Most (54%) people are planning to do the work themselves.
- However, only 39% say they are competent to do the jobs.