12 June 2019, 09:07
Brexit uncertainty stalls nearly a million house moves*
- 1.5 million people have delayed plans to move home in the last three years;
- 60% of would-be home movers have put their plans on hold due to Brexit.
10 April 2019, 13:21
GoCompare comments on Citizens Advice’s research on home insurance loyalty penalty
18 March 2019, 09:41
New drivers spend over £5,000* on their first car
New drivers spend an average of £4,276 buying their first car but those from the North West and London splash out more than £5,000 on their first set of wheels.
12 February 2019, 08:51
58% of young drivers admit to using mobile phones behind the wheel
New research reveals a third of all motorists are breaking the law with smartphone use
If you have a question for our industry experts, want to get the scoop on the latest consumer trends or have a question for our media team, get in touch.
24 April 2019, 10:39
- 50% of motorists think it should be illegal for insurers to charge existing customers more than new customers for the same cover;
- Most (61%) drivers say new customers get a better deal on their insurance than those renewing their cover;
- Motorists could save up to £247.29** by shopping-around for car insurance using GoCompare Car Insurance