411 items found, showing page 31 of 35
GoCompare to launch new GoFurther Academy on 22nd May at Digital Festival Cardiff.
Scheme will see a significant investment in sponsored degrees, paid internships and partnerships with colleges and universities in South Wales.
Energy price rises due to hit 7.3m UK households
Price hikes announced by the ‘big six’ are about to come into effect
- Dual fuel standard variable rates set to increase by up to 5.5%;
- Price rises compound misery for households following significant 2017 increases;
- Customers switching gas and electricity supplier could slash bills by as much as £210*.
GoCompare urges motorists to stay vigilant despite three-month dip in car insurance premiums.
GoCompare comments as ABI publish premium index showing three-month dip in Q1 of 2018.
Revealed: The 20 features that will sell your home
Good broadband and mobile signal strength are the biggest movers in this year’s list, along with a good energy efficiency rating
- Efficient central heating systems, double glazing, and secure doors and windows top UK home-buyers’ lists of ‘must-have’ home features;
- ‘Friendly neighbours’ and a parking place slip down the list;
- Open plan living spaces, highly rated schools and period features all fail to make the top 20.
GoCompare sees current account comparisons double following TSB shambles
Comparison site GoCompare has seen a 100% increase in the number of people using its current account comparison service this week, following the chaos caused by TSB’s attempt to move customers' accounts to a new platform.
GoCompare comments on ScottishPower price rise
Georgie Frost, consumer advocate from GoCompare Energy, comments on the summer price rise announced by ScottishPower:
GoCompare comments as E.on removes discounts for dual fuel and paperless billing
The discount is worth around £30 a year to customers – but they can switch and save £300