464 items found, showing page 31 of 39
- Households intend to spend on average £165 in this year’s sales – a 53% increase on 2017’s planned spend;
- Clothing and accessories, toys and games and small electrical items top list of sought-after sales items;
- Mobile shopping boom – the number of people shopping on their smartphones will double this Black Friday (17% compared to 9% in 2017);
0% purchase cards offer up to 30 months interest free shopping
- Over half (51%) of UK households are owed money by their energy provider in overpaid bills;
- Average overpayment is £84.80;
- Only 12% of customers in credit with their energy provider have asked for a refund;
- weflip shares tips on how customers can help ensure they receive more accurate bills and avoid future overpayments.
Energy auto-switching service weflip reminds people that the cap is neither a guarantee or a good deal
GoCompare offers tips on how to avoid joining the 1 in 6 who have had household insurance claims rejected
weflip comments on announced January price cap
People are now more likely to experience the fear of running out (FoRO) than they are to be afraid of the dark, have a fear of dogs or be scared by clowns
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) launches study into car and home insurance pricing policies;
- 65% of drivers renewed their car cover with their existing insurer in the last 12 months;
- 38% said they did it out of loyalty to their insurer.1
- Research reveals that Saturday 27 October is the day the nation will turn on the central heating;
- After 18 months of rising energy prices it could be the most expensive winter for years;
- 5 MILLION households (34%) will delay turning the heating on because of the cost;
- Households on big energy supplier standard tariffs would have to postpone switching on their heating by 18 DAYS this winter to keep their energy bills equal to last year;
- The same households would need to brave the chill until mid-December to keep their energy bills level with those on the best fixed energy prices;
- With millions of households stuck on poor value energy tariffs, auto-switching through weflip can save customers money on their energy bills for life.
- GoCompare Travel Insurance urges parents to do their homework when arranging travel insurance for their family;
- Not all annual travel policies provide cover for step-children – 39% only provide cover if the step-child lives with the insured parent;
- Only 55% of policies allow all insured family members to travel independently of each other;
- Exclusions and/or special conditions may apply for activities including cycling, horse-riding and banana boating.
Guaranteeing better energy deals forever: weflip’s ‘sign up once, save forever’ service aims to break switching inertia for good
With over four million* used cars sold so far this year, GoCompare is warning drivers to check for modifications to avoid invalidating their insurance.