437 items found, showing page 27 of 37
GoCompare warns drivers they could be invalidating car insurance over the coming days
weflip debunks common energy myths preventing some households from switching provider
- False statements and non-disclosure on insurance applications or renewals can lead to a policy being refused, cancelled or made void;
- To avoid non-disclosure, motorists warned to keep their insurer up-to-date with any changes in their personal circumstances or any modifications to their car;
- Drivers who have had an application refused or cancelled will find it difficult and more costly to get cover in the future.
- Average household now has 12 portable electronic devices which require charging;
- Nearly a fifth of households have fallen out over recharging electrical items;
- Power struggles see 11% of households squabbling when one person unplugs another’s device to charge their own;
- 6% have ended up in an actual fight over who gets to power-up their device.
• Majority of summer holidays booked in Jan/Feb will have no cancellation protection;
• Study of half a million policies reveals 58% are taken out within week of departure;
• Potential Brexit travel chaos and redundancy worries should ‘focus the mind’.
- Only 69% of returns are successful;
- More than 4 million people returned an unwanted Christmas gift last year;
- The average value of unwanted gifts last year was £35.10;
- 7% say they had a problem returning a gift that was purchased online.
With drones causing travel chaos for tens of thousands of travellers at London’s Gatwick Airport, Matthew Sanders from GoCompare Travel Insurance has issued this guidance to anyone affected who is wondering if they are entitled to compensation, or how their travel insurance might help.