276 items found, showing page 1 of 23
All ages flocked to community groups, but biggest increases were seen in those aged 25-34
- 62% of pet owners give their dog BBQ scraps
- RSPCA warns against feeding dogs barbecue food
According to GoCompare data, the two are second only to jewellery and watches when it comes to the most popular possessions to be covered by home insurance
Biggest property turn-offs revealed: Lack of outdoor space, damp, bad odours and rubbish in neighbour’s garden
- SMMT reports that 17.1% of all new cars on the road in June were electric vehicles
- New research from GoCompare reveals that, on average, 14% of people would consider a full electric vehicle as their nextcar
- Men more likely to buy an electric vehicle than women
- GoCompare shows that insurance premiums are still falling for EVs*
GoCompare data shows a sharp increase in motorhome insurance quotes
- 47% of households1 invested in garden improvements during pandemic.
- Outdoor lighting, garden furniture, canopies, pizza ovens and hot tubs top list.
- The average household pandemic spend on gardens is £1,976.
- GoCompare Home Insurance share tips on garden security.
Buyers rank their top 20 essential home features
- Other big movers: plenty of electrical sockets and lounge big enough for large TV.
- Connectivity is king with strong broadband, mobile phone signal and 4G or 5G now deemed home essentials.
- Annual survey reveals how pandemic has changed homebuyer priorities.
- Just one in ten potential buyers are interested in period features.