278 items found, showing page 6 of 24
New ads focus on the voice behind GoCompare’s brand icon
- Two in five (42%) British drivers admit feeling more stress and heartache following a car theft, than being dumped (33%) or even losing a pet (39%)
- A fifth (20%) claim having your car stolen is one of the worst things in life that you can experience
- Security expert, Michael Fraser and GoCompare have shared top tips to protect yourself against keyless car theft - the latest trick of tech-savvy criminals
Figures from GoCompare reveal that 55% of travel insurance sales are now 4 or 5 star Defaqto rated products
- Over 40% of travellers specifically choosing policies with extended Covid cover
- Despite move to more comprehensive cover, year on year premiums only up 7.4%
- Most popular destinations currently Turkey and Greece, followed by Italy, Portugal and Spain.
GoCompare summarises the key dates and temporary arrangements impacting motorists
- New announcements impact driver licencing and support measures for policyholders
- 395,000 more driving tests to be made available from 14 September
- Vehicles with an MOT due date of 1 August 2020 onwards will be tested as usual following early ending of Temporary Exemption Certificates.
GoCompare reminds drivers to shop around as peak car insurance renewal season is set to be busier than ever
- Figures reveal 21% of motorists allowed their insurer to auto-renew their policy in last 12 months.
- Number of drivers auto-renewing is at its highest level since February 2017.
- 40% increase in drivers auto-renewing their insurance (compared with February 2020).
- Drivers who allow their insurance to automatically renew without checking prices could be out of pocket by up to £289.
- A third of Brits have experienced a drop in their income due to the COVID crisis.
- 3.6 million people are worried about not being able to pay their bills.1
- Most households (71%) are taking action to reduce their outgoings.
- On average, money saving tactics saving people £95 a month.
New research reveals 40% increase in drivers auto-renewing their insurance
GoCompare Car Insurance warns drivers to check their car insurance, rescue cover and local driving laws before heading abroad
Insurance comparison site GoCompare has welcomed a proposal from the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) to extend the temporary measures introduced on 18 May 2020 to help customers struggling to pay their insurance premiums, as a result of the Coronavirus pandemic.