411 items found, showing page 6 of 35
Summer break blunders: a third could be putting their home at risk by posting on social media
New research1 from GoCompare home insurance reveals that almost a third of people with a social media account could be putting their homes at unnecessary risk by posting their holiday photos on social media platforms.
Motoring mayhem: New research reveals how many drivers could be regularly breaking the law
Drivers admit to checking a smartwatch, using a satnav in a non-fixed position and splashing pedestrians
Will-ow you guess them all? These are the most popular names for dogs – by breed
- Bella is the top choice for the nation’s Labrador retrievers AND border collies
- Pongo from 101 Dalmations is still the most popular dalmatian name
- Doris, Rolo and Storm all feature as top breed name choices – but which ones?
New regulations giving van drivers GIPP?
New data shows that some van drivers have seen a 10% jump in premiums in 2022
Comparison site warns energy customers to get winter ready NOW
With the summer now in full swing, thinking about keeping warm in winter might be the last thing on your mind, but GoCompare energy is warning bill payers to prepare now, to avoid a shock this winter.
Beat the heat: how to avoid car issues in a heatwave
GoCompare warns drivers that next week’s soaring temperature could take its toll on your car too – and provides guidance on how you can avoid breaking down as a result
You Bella believe it! GoCompare reveals top 10 cat and dog names for 2022
- Bella is once again the number one name for dogs
- Meanwhile, Luna holds on as the most popular cat name
- Characters Loki, Simba and Nala are all top name choices this year
Scooting for points: comparison site warns against illegal e-scooter usage
- Summer scooter craze is on with a 147% increase in online searches in the last six months
- E-scooters are illegal on pavements, public roads, cycle paths and public spaces, unless they are used as part of a city rental scheme
- Drivers face a £300 fine and six penalty points on their licence for using a private e-scooter on public roads, cycle lanes or pavements, as they can’t be insured.
Research reveals uncertainty over some post-Brexit passport rules
According to new research from GoCompare travel insurance, holidaymakers are perplexed by varying passport validity requirements
Pet owners shopping for more comprehensive cover
According to new data from GoCompare, there has been a 25% increase in those looking for Lifetime cover
Best in field: make sure your home insurance covers you for festival fun this Summer
- Only 1 in 6 home insurance policies provide cover for items outside of the home as standard.
- ‘Personal possessions’ cover is an optional extra for 81% of policies
- Music lovers urged to check their insurance before setting up camp at festivals this summer.