185 items found, showing page 6 of 16
16 January 2019, 09:06
- False statements and non-disclosure on insurance applications or renewals can lead to a policy being refused, cancelled or made void;
- To avoid non-disclosure, motorists warned to keep their insurer up-to-date with any changes in their personal circumstances or any modifications to their car;
- Drivers who have had an application refused or cancelled will find it difficult and more costly to get cover in the future.
10 January 2019, 09:22
- Average household now has 12 portable electronic devices which require charging;
- Nearly a fifth of households have fallen out over recharging electrical items;
- Power struggles see 11% of households squabbling when one person unplugs another’s device to charge their own;
- 6% have ended up in an actual fight over who gets to power-up their device.
07 January 2019, 09:09
27 December 2018, 10:54
24 December 2018, 09:54
20 December 2018, 16:17
20 December 2018, 12:23