165 items found, showing page 6 of 14
14 November 2018, 09:56
- Households intend to spend on average £165 in this year’s sales – a 53% increase on 2017’s planned spend;
- Clothing and accessories, toys and games and small electrical items top list of sought-after sales items;
- Mobile shopping boom – the number of people shopping on their smartphones will double this Black Friday (17% compared to 9% in 2017);
12 November 2018, 12:04
- Over half (51%) of UK households are owed money by their energy provider in overpaid bills;
- Average overpayment is £84.80;
- Only 12% of customers in credit with their energy provider have asked for a refund;
- weflip shares tips on how customers can help ensure they receive more accurate bills and avoid future overpayments.
31 October 2018, 09:06
23 October 2018, 10:26
- Research reveals that Saturday 27 October is the day the nation will turn on the central heating;
- After 18 months of rising energy prices it could be the most expensive winter for years;
- 5 MILLION households (34%) will delay turning the heating on because of the cost;
- Households on big energy supplier standard tariffs would have to postpone switching on their heating by 18 DAYS this winter to keep their energy bills equal to last year;
- The same households would need to brave the chill until mid-December to keep their energy bills level with those on the best fixed energy prices;
- With millions of households stuck on poor value energy tariffs, auto-switching through weflip can save customers money on their energy bills for life.
16 October 2018, 11:09
- GoCompare Travel Insurance urges parents to do their homework when arranging travel insurance for their family;
- Not all annual travel policies provide cover for step-children – 39% only provide cover if the step-child lives with the insured parent;
- Only 55% of policies allow all insured family members to travel independently of each other;
- Exclusions and/or special conditions may apply for activities including cycling, horse-riding and banana boating.