437 items found, showing page 6 of 37
- All ten of the best places to pass your driving test are in Scotland
- The hardest places to pass include locations in metropolitan London and Birmingham
- Nearly 9 in 10 people pass their tests at the best locations – compared to less than 3 in 10 at the worst.
As Border Force staff announce strike action over Christmas, Go.Compare urges travellers to check their travel insurance
Heathrow baggage handlers, Eurostar security staff and rail workers are all taking action this December
Just 14% of car insurance products cover personal possessions over £400 and 18% provide less than £150 worth of cover
- 33% will be more careful about spending
- Top financial concern this Christmas is affording heating bills
- 22% won’t be able to spend as much as usual
- People to spend £522.20 this Christmas, down from £605.20 in 2021
Driving under the in-FLU-ence: Go.Compare warns poorly motorists to think twice before getting behind the wheel
Drivers should check for side-effects on any medication they are taking
Go.Compare energy responds to the National Grid today putting its Demand Flexibility Service (DFS) on standby
National Grid earlier today warned the market that it was poised to activate its Demand Flexibility Service (DFS) tomorrow (29th November) in reaction to outages of France’s Nuclear energy fleet. This was then cancelled this afternoon after it secured more energy to withstand current demand.
The DFS is designed to avoid blackouts in the UK, and it is an initiative that will see certain households financially incentivised to turn off some household appliances between certain hours of the day.
- A further 27% will be using fewer lights this Christmas
- Just 21% of people will be putting up the same number of lights as 2021
12% just renew their policy every year but a third (33%) shop around every 12 months
- One in five motorists under 35 believe that driving while hungover is legal
- Nearly a quarter (23%) of people have admitted to having driven with a hangover previously