297 items found, showing page 10 of 25
Over 9 million households having to make do with less money coming in
as a result of COVID-19
According to Google Trends data, searches for road bikes have increased 525% since lockdown was announced.
- 7m drivers caught out by the auto-renewal loyalty trap;
- 73% of motorists want more information about their car insurance renewal1;
- 47% call for standard wordings, written in plain English, to make renewal information easier to understand;
- Motorists missing out on £256 saving by allowing insurers to auto-renew their policy2.
Coronavirus restrictions have had a massive impact on many peoples’ ability to work and earn. With millions of workers now being furloughed on reduced pay or worse, losing their jobs, household finances are being placed under enormous strain.
Customers renewing policies or buying their first policy advised to buy cover for their normal behaviour and not base it on their lives under COVID-19 restrictions
GoCompare shares 5 tips for guarding against financial fraud
- Sales of travel insurance still up over 170% following coronavirus outbreak1;
- Buy early message getting through: Biggest surge of sales is now to cover Easter and Summer holidays;
- GoCompare issues updated ten-point plan for travellers;
- Travellers urged to check details of cover, get SAFI and to cover their staycations.
Test failures for popular car brands like Mazda, MG, Subaru and Vauxhall mean owners of these vehicles should be extra vigilant
- The cost of car insurance for 17-year old drivers has fallen by nearly 50% since 2012
- More first cars are now bought using PCP or lease finance than using a personal loan
- Driving lessons cost an average of £528.00