205 items found, showing page 10 of 18
23 October 2018, 10:26
- Research reveals that Saturday 27 October is the day the nation will turn on the central heating;
- After 18 months of rising energy prices it could be the most expensive winter for years;
- 5 MILLION households (34%) will delay turning the heating on because of the cost;
- Households on big energy supplier standard tariffs would have to postpone switching on their heating by 18 DAYS this winter to keep their energy bills equal to last year;
- The same households would need to brave the chill until mid-December to keep their energy bills level with those on the best fixed energy prices;
- With millions of households stuck on poor value energy tariffs, auto-switching through weflip can save customers money on their energy bills for life.
16 October 2018, 11:09
- GoCompare Travel Insurance urges parents to do their homework when arranging travel insurance for their family;
- Not all annual travel policies provide cover for step-children – 39% only provide cover if the step-child lives with the insured parent;
- Only 55% of policies allow all insured family members to travel independently of each other;
- Exclusions and/or special conditions may apply for activities including cycling, horse-riding and banana boating.
11 September 2018, 09:45
06 September 2018, 09:26
Georgie Frost, consumer advocate at GoCompare Energy, said: “Today’s announcement sends the wrong message, at the worst possible time. We are about to go into winter – the season of the biggest energy bills - after a period of unprecedented energy price rises and with 11 million households still sitting on expensive standard variable tariffs.