231 items found, showing page 5 of 20
- Sales of travel insurance still up over 170% following coronavirus outbreak1;
- Buy early message getting through: Biggest surge of sales is now to cover Easter and Summer holidays;
- GoCompare issues updated ten-point plan for travellers;
- Travellers urged to check details of cover, get SAFI and to cover their staycations.
Test failures for popular car brands like Mazda, MG, Subaru and Vauxhall mean owners of these vehicles should be extra vigilant
- The cost of car insurance for 17-year old drivers has fallen by nearly 50% since 2012
- More first cars are now bought using PCP or lease finance than using a personal loan
- Driving lessons cost an average of £528.00
GoCompare offers travel insurance advice ahead of the Easter break as Coronavirus travel disruption increases
Storm Dennis has left thousands in the position of having to claim on car and home insurance
GoCompare explores the five key inflationary pressures set to impact prices this year
GoCompare calls for action on renewals to ensure benefits of switching continue
- “The Decade of Switching” - 8 out of 10 UK consumers switched provider for at least one financial product in the 2010s
- Over half of UK adults (56%) switched car insurance provider in the last decade;
- 39% didn’t switch any of the most common financial products in last 12 months.
- Paying monthly adds £55.36** to the average motor insurance policy;
- Young drivers could see up to £257 added to their premium;
- Instalments add 11.8%* to the cost of car insurance, on average;
- Study reveals paying monthly can add between 6.8% and 17.7% to your premium.
Revamp renewal process now: GoCompare calls for action to reduce the impact of loyalty penalty for insurance customers
GoCompare comments on the FCA’s super-complaint update and offers five-point plan on auto-renewals
Research reveals over half of all drivers have hit or had a near-miss with animals on the road