464 items found, showing page 5 of 39
But 42% of staycationers aren’t planning to take out travel insurance
…it’s the leash-t you can do!
Go.Compare reveals the average cost of home insurance is still increasing
Fuel costs, unforeseen repair bills and potholes are driving us all mad
More than a quarter of festival-goers will leave valuable gadgets in unattended tents, a Go.Compare survey finds
- Festival-goers take on average three gadgets with them
- 44% say they will use festival security lock ups
- 39% would carry valuable gadgets on their person
- 27% would leave them in their tent
- 22% would hide them in their car
27 days before your renewal is due could be the best day make car insurance savings
GoCompare Energy comments on the Ofgem Price Cap, announced today. The new Ofgem Price Cap has today been lowered to £2,074, and will come into force on the 1st July 2023.
Japanese Knotweed can cost thousands to remove and potentially devalue a property, but only 28% of us can recognise it
According to new data, one in four don’t book travel insurance until just hours before they fly - which could leave them unprotected.
Go.Compare’s NHS calculator reveals the surprising costs of prescriptions, A&E trips and medical treatment
According to new data from Go.Compare, 23% of Brits will be paying for their holidays in 2023 using a credit card
- 38% aren’t keen on the idea of their family and friends in a driverless car
- 26% of men like the idea, compared with just 13% of women