3 items found
- UK drivers like black cars the best, with almost 1 in 5 cars being black
- White cars come in second, with silver a close third
- Cream, pink, and multi-coloured cars are the LEAST popular
The average cost of buying and insuring a first car is now £6,574 in 2022
- Summer scooter craze is on with a 147% increase in online searches in the last six months
- E-scooters are illegal on pavements, public roads, cycle paths and public spaces, unless they are used as part of a city rental scheme
- Drivers face a £300 fine and six penalty points on their licence for using a private e-scooter on public roads, cycle lanes or pavements, as they can’t be insured.