125 items found, showing page 7 of 11
30 May 2018, 14:41
The latest annual review from The Financial Ombudsman Service reveals that while the number of overall complaints received has gone up by just 6% in the last year, complaints about consumer credit products and services have risen by 40%, including pay day loan related complaints up 64%, and those relating to hiring, leasing and renting up 73%.
17 May 2018, 09:22
Price hikes announced by the ‘big six’ are about to come into effect
- Dual fuel standard variable rates set to increase by up to 5.5%;
- Price rises compound misery for households following significant 2017 increases;
- Customers switching gas and electricity supplier could slash bills by as much as £210*.
01 May 2018, 10:30
Good broadband and mobile signal strength are the biggest movers in this year’s list, along with a good energy efficiency rating
- Efficient central heating systems, double glazing, and secure doors and windows top UK home-buyers’ lists of ‘must-have’ home features;
- ‘Friendly neighbours’ and a parking place slip down the list;
- Open plan living spaces, highly rated schools and period features all fail to make the top 20.
27 April 2018, 12:45