297 items found, showing page 7 of 25
With the likes of Cinch and Cazoo omni-present on lockdown TV screens, GoCompare looks at the insurance cover provided as part of the deal
- Every day last year, insurers detected 2,000 dishonest insurance applications and 300 fraudulent claims1.
- Insurance cons including lies, exaggeration and deception have serious consequences – from having a policy cancelled, a claim refused to imprisonment.
- Switching is the most effective way to save money on your insurances.
- New research2 reveals 35% of UK households have seen their income fall compared with this time last year.
- Over a third (34%) of households will spend less celebrating Christmas this year.
- 18 to 24-year olds have been the hardest hit by the Covid recession with 49% seeing a cut in income.
- Lockdown has resulted in millions of MOTs being deferred – but drivers must keep their cars properly maintained regardless of MOT status
- Motorists warned to check their car is winter ready - simple tasks include checks to tyres, lights, windscreens, and anti-freeze levels.
- Drivers can be prosecuted for driving a car which is unsafe or not roadworthy.
- GoCompare Car Insurance shares five tasks to keep your car road-legal this winter.
- New lockdown rules coupled with economic uncertainty, create perfect conditions for fraudulent activity.
- Motorists urged to guard against fake vehicle sales, insurance broker fraud, DVLA scams and staged car accident fraud.
- GoCompare shares tips to help people avoid falling victim to fraudsters.
EV car insurance costs more and premiums vary widely, warns GoCompare
- September new registrations show new ‘Green’ cars sales up 166% on a year ago.1
- GoCompare research finds that the average annual premium for a VW e-Golf is 26% higher than the equivalent diesel model, the 1.6 TDI.
- Insurer appetite and pricing for electric models varies widely – EV drivers must shop around!
New ads focus on the voice behind GoCompare’s brand icon
- Two in five (42%) British drivers admit feeling more stress and heartache following a car theft, than being dumped (33%) or even losing a pet (39%)
- A fifth (20%) claim having your car stolen is one of the worst things in life that you can experience
- Security expert, Michael Fraser and GoCompare have shared top tips to protect yourself against keyless car theft - the latest trick of tech-savvy criminals
Figures from GoCompare reveal that 55% of travel insurance sales are now 4 or 5 star Defaqto rated products
- Over 40% of travellers specifically choosing policies with extended Covid cover
- Despite move to more comprehensive cover, year on year premiums only up 7.4%
- Most popular destinations currently Turkey and Greece, followed by Italy, Portugal and Spain.