156 items found, showing page 7 of 13
03 September 2018, 10:08
Research reveals the FCA’s prescribed changes may be starting to make a difference with
visibility, shopping around and switching all on the rise
- Research shows that visibility of the FCA’s changes has increased in last six months*;
- 46% of drivers now reporting that they saw last year’s premium displayed on their renewal letter compared to 38% in February of this year;
- However, 16% of drivers (five million) are still auto-renewing without shopping around;
- Auto-renewal costs British motorists £1.4bn a year**.
20 August 2018, 10:30
GoCompare warns of potentially toxic mix of contactless payment and paperless statements
- 38% of regular contactless users say limit could now be £50 or higher;
- 9% would like the limit to be £100 or more;
- However, 17% of contactless users say they lose track of their spending;
- 8% don’t equate contactless payments to ‘real money’.
08 August 2018, 11:21