448 items found, showing page 9 of 38
Government has to act now, as millions more face fuel poverty as Ofgem increases the energy price cap to £3,549
Ofgem announces further increase in price cap, to come into effect on October 1st 2022
New research1 from GoCompare home insurance reveals that almost a third of people with a social media account could be putting their homes at unnecessary risk by posting their holiday photos on social media platforms.
Drivers admit to checking a smartwatch, using a satnav in a non-fixed position and splashing pedestrians
- Bella is the top choice for the nation’s Labrador retrievers AND border collies
- Pongo from 101 Dalmations is still the most popular dalmatian name
- Doris, Rolo and Storm all feature as top breed name choices – but which ones?
New data shows that some van drivers have seen a 10% jump in premiums in 2022
With the summer now in full swing, thinking about keeping warm in winter might be the last thing on your mind, but GoCompare energy is warning bill payers to prepare now, to avoid a shock this winter.
GoCompare warns drivers that next week’s soaring temperature could take its toll on your car too – and provides guidance on how you can avoid breaking down as a result
- Bella is once again the number one name for dogs
- Meanwhile, Luna holds on as the most popular cat name
- Characters Loki, Simba and Nala are all top name choices this year
- Summer scooter craze is on with a 147% increase in online searches in the last six months
- E-scooters are illegal on pavements, public roads, cycle paths and public spaces, unless they are used as part of a city rental scheme
- Drivers face a £300 fine and six penalty points on their licence for using a private e-scooter on public roads, cycle lanes or pavements, as they can’t be insured.
According to new research from GoCompare travel insurance, holidaymakers are perplexed by varying passport validity requirements
According to new data from GoCompare, there has been a 25% increase in those looking for Lifetime cover