411 items found, showing page 9 of 35
Pets just aren’t just for lockdown, they are for Christmas too it seems - as GoCompare sees record pet insurance sales post-Christmas
- Pet insurance quotes in week up to Xmas up 29% from record-breaking 2020
- GoCompare data suggests more pets being gifted this festive season
- The number of pet insurance searches is up 269% from Christmas 2019
Homeowners told to take cover as Met office issues snow and ice warnings
How to protect your home against damage caused by this week’s forecast for power cuts and storms.
New Year, New Insurance Rules for Car and Home Insurance – the end of the loyalty penalty?
…but policyholders warned not to rest on their laurels at renewal, as GIPP comes into force.
Revealed: The Nation’s biggest money worries for 2022
- 41% of Brits are anticipating a difficult year financially in 2022
- Nearly half are most concerned about the rising cost of living
- One in ten are anxious about losing their job
- Nearly a quarter are worried about paying their bills
- Only 18% say they don’t have any money worries for 2022
Christmas shoppers urged to check their insurance before stashing gifts in the boot
- Only 13% of car insurance policies cover personal possessions over £400 or more.
- Many home insurers are explicit in their policy documents that they will only cover “everyday items”.
Brits reveal their top ten resolutions for 2022
- UK population plans to lose weight, sort finances and spend more time with family and friends in 2022
- Top financial resolutions include saving on groceries, takeaways and broadband costs
- “The great resignation” to continue with one in five planning to look for a new job
Short-term car insurance volumes back to pre-pandemic levels this winter
GoCompare car insurance data shows demand for temporary car insurance jumps by up to 30% in December
Watching TV is the top activity planned for Brits this Christmas
New research reveals that people are putting friends and fun at the top of their festive must-do lists
GoCompare is warning travellers holidaying in the run up to Christmas to be PCR aware
GoCompare Travel Insurance is warning those going for a winter break to keep abreast of the daily changes to travel restrictions and requirements so they don’t jeopardise their Christmas plans.
One in five Brits won’t be shopping on the high street for Christmas presents this year
- New research reveals that 20% of spending will be exclusively online
- Just 11% of those questioned will be buying all their presents on the high street
- 5% will purchase gifts in independent shops where possible