231 items found, showing page 9 of 20
- 15% of motorists allow their insurers to automatically renew their policy without shopping around to check whether they’re getting a good deal;
- Renewing without checking prices costs drivers a collective £592m a year;
- 27% of drivers have been with the same insurer for 3 years or more;
- Motorist who pay for insurance in monthly instalments are 54% more likely to allow their cover to automatically renew than those who pay annually.
- 27% of drivers would opt for an alternative fuel car compared with 18% for diesel;
- Petrol is the most popular fuel type for new car buyers;
- GoCompare Car Insurance considers the insurance implications of owning an alternative fuel vehicle.
New research reveals a third of all motorists are breaking the law with smartphone use
GoCompare research finds 10% of parents of 17-25-year-old drivers have insured their child’s car in their name, breaking the law and risking financial ruin
With hundreds of thousands of skiers and snowboarders heading to European slopes this winter, GoCompare is urging holidaymakers not to rely on a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) to give them adequate medical cover.
New research reveals that a third of all motorists are breaking the law with smartphone use
GoCompare comments on FCA’s proposals to improve transparency by forcing insurers to publish data on product value
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has launched a consultation aimed at improving transparency and providing General Insurance customers with more data on product value.
‘The benefits of switching are lost as households slip back onto expensive default tariffs’
GoCompare’s annual Switching Report1 reveals a big increase in customers switching with 64% changing providers for at least one of the 10 most common financial products
GoCompare warns drivers they could be invalidating car insurance over the coming days
weflip debunks common energy myths preventing some households from switching provider
- False statements and non-disclosure on insurance applications or renewals can lead to a policy being refused, cancelled or made void;
- To avoid non-disclosure, motorists warned to keep their insurer up-to-date with any changes in their personal circumstances or any modifications to their car;
- Drivers who have had an application refused or cancelled will find it difficult and more costly to get cover in the future.