278 items found, showing page 4 of 24
As cost of policyholders’ contributions to claims increase by up to 47% - drivers are urged
to consider the total costs of car insurance
- The average compulsory excess for theft claims has risen by 47% in the last 12 months1
- Compulsory excesses for accidental damage and fire claims have increase by 26%, on average
- GoCompare Car Insurance’s free excess protection will pay-out up to £250 for qualifying car insurance claims2.
- 43% of Brits didn’t switch any of the 10 most popular financial products in the last year.
- 88% of Brits are looking to make savings on essential outgoings and bills in 2021.
- GoCompare warns blind loyalty to financial product providers and utility companies collectively costs Brits £billions in overpriced premiums.
- Reminder to check home insurance policy for valuable emergency cover
- 26% of buildings insurance policies automatically include home emergency cover
- 49% offer cover as an additional extra
40% of Brits facing a financially ‘very difficult’ year
GoCompare Car Insurance summarises key information and help for motorists
With fears of another Beast from the East, GoCompare has tips on how to protect your bubble
- 16% of Brits have started 2021 with a credit card debt and 12% will remain in debt all year.
- 24% of Brits know they could save money on their card and loan interest, but only 9% switched credit cards last year.
- GoCompare Money provides tips on managing credit card debt.
- Wellbeing support made standard for those arranging life insurance through GoCompare
- ONS figures show that adults experiencing depression doubled in 2020
According to new research1 from GoCompare Money, 88% of Brits are looking to make savings on essential outgoings and bills in 2021, including the grocery bill, TV, mobile and internet contracts and car insurance costs.
But Brits have just seven weeks to change their ways in the New Year!
- Lose weight, save the environment and get off social media – Brits plan for 2021.
- Mental health resolutions top for almost a third
- Seven weeks – the average length of time New Year’s Resolutions last.
- A quarter pledge to sort out finances and cut back spending.
- Less time on social media is now bigger resolution than cutting back on drinking or smoking.
- Not seeing friends & family and loved ones catching coronavirus top Brits’ concerns this Christmas
- Over a third of Brits are worried that 25 December 2020 won’t feel like Christmas
- Health is a key concern – including Covid-19 and mental health issues
- Financial worries include finding enough work, affording Christmas, and paying winter bills
- GoCompare Money shares advice for those experiencing financial difficulties
- Festive foods, drink and plants can be toxic to cats and dogs.
- Pet owners are urged to be careful in their choice of Christmas decorations.
- Antifreeze, frozen water, and frostbite - white Christmas hidden dangers for pets.
- GoCompare Pet Insurance offers tips on how to pet-proof your Christmas.