125 items found, showing page 4 of 11
11 September 2018, 09:45
06 September 2018, 09:26
Georgie Frost, consumer advocate at GoCompare Energy, said: “Today’s announcement sends the wrong message, at the worst possible time. We are about to go into winter – the season of the biggest energy bills - after a period of unprecedented energy price rises and with 11 million households still sitting on expensive standard variable tariffs.
04 September 2018, 08:53
As TSB boss Paul Pester quits, a new survey of UK current account satisfaction reveals widespread concerns with the sector
- Only 72% of current account customers are happy with their bank;
- Main issues surround concerns over providers’ IT systems and the potential for cyber fraud;
- TSB least trusted bank with 16% of its customers considering switching banks.
03 September 2018, 10:08
Research reveals the FCA’s prescribed changes may be starting to make a difference with
visibility, shopping around and switching all on the rise
- Research shows that visibility of the FCA’s changes has increased in last six months*;
- 46% of drivers now reporting that they saw last year’s premium displayed on their renewal letter compared to 38% in February of this year;
- However, 16% of drivers (five million) are still auto-renewing without shopping around;
- Auto-renewal costs British motorists £1.4bn a year**.
20 August 2018, 10:30
GoCompare warns of potentially toxic mix of contactless payment and paperless statements
- 38% of regular contactless users say limit could now be £50 or higher;
- 9% would like the limit to be £100 or more;
- However, 17% of contactless users say they lose track of their spending;
- 8% don’t equate contactless payments to ‘real money’.