216 items found, showing page 2 of 18
15 June 2020, 09:41
09 June 2020, 10:04
- Suspected fraudster arrested for selling fake car cover and offering it to NHS workers at a discount.
- Motorists could be driving uninsured after buying ‘cheap’ car insurance via social media scams.
- Unsuspecting victims face serious consequences including disqualification from driving or a criminal record.
- GoCompare Car Insurance shares tips on legitimate ways to cut the cost of cover.
03 June 2020, 10:31
Used car boom – GoCompare warns drivers to check insurance before test driving a used car as new car shortage looms
- Shortage of new cars due to Covid lockdown closing factories is expected to lead to a boom in used car sales,
- Insurance is a must for test drives but most (92%) policies don’t cover policyholders to drive cars other than their own,
- A car’s group rating has a significant impact on the cost of insurance – so check before you buy,
- GoCompare Car Insurance shares tips on getting a good deal on car insurance.
19 May 2020, 09:27
15 May 2020, 10:44
11 May 2020, 09:27
07 May 2020, 09:12