333 items found, showing page 2 of 28
GoCompare’s inaugural People’s Choice Insurance Awards recognises outstanding UK insurance providers
Over 20,000 insurance policyholders surveyed, revealing that:
- 4 out of 5 consumers trusted their insurance brand.
- 2 out of 3 consumers believe the customer service of their insurance provider is excellent.
- Switching bank accounts tops the charts with more than half surveyed NEVER changing providers
- One in four admit to NEVER switching mortgages
- People are MOST likely to switch their car insurance than any other product
GoCompare data reveals a 95% increase in travel insurance sales with Winter Sports cover
- Two years since it launched its free £250 car insurance excess offer, the comparison site now launches a similar deal on home insurance
- New free excess home excess cover will pay-out up to £250 for qualifying* home insurance claims;
(* UK residents and home insurance purchases only. Excess refunded after claim settled. Excludes Accidental Loss or Damage claims on the home insurance policy. Full T&Cs apply.)
Pets just aren’t just for lockdown, they are for Christmas too it seems - as GoCompare sees record pet insurance sales post-Christmas
- Pet insurance quotes in week up to Xmas up 29% from record-breaking 2020
- GoCompare data suggests more pets being gifted this festive season
- The number of pet insurance searches is up 269% from Christmas 2019
How to protect your home against damage caused by this week’s forecast for power cuts and storms.
…but policyholders warned not to rest on their laurels at renewal, as GIPP comes into force.
- 41% of Brits are anticipating a difficult year financially in 2022
- Nearly half are most concerned about the rising cost of living
- One in ten are anxious about losing their job
- Nearly a quarter are worried about paying their bills
- Only 18% say they don’t have any money worries for 2022
- Only 13% of car insurance policies cover personal possessions over £400 or more.
- Many home insurers are explicit in their policy documents that they will only cover “everyday items”.
- UK population plans to lose weight, sort finances and spend more time with family and friends in 2022
- Top financial resolutions include saving on groceries, takeaways and broadband costs
- “The great resignation” to continue with one in five planning to look for a new job