231 items found, showing page 12 of 20
People are now more likely to experience the fear of running out (FoRO) than they are to be afraid of the dark, have a fear of dogs or be scared by clowns
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) launches study into car and home insurance pricing policies;
- 65% of drivers renewed their car cover with their existing insurer in the last 12 months;
- 38% said they did it out of loyalty to their insurer.1
- Research reveals that Saturday 27 October is the day the nation will turn on the central heating;
- After 18 months of rising energy prices it could be the most expensive winter for years;
- 5 MILLION households (34%) will delay turning the heating on because of the cost;
- Households on big energy supplier standard tariffs would have to postpone switching on their heating by 18 DAYS this winter to keep their energy bills equal to last year;
- The same households would need to brave the chill until mid-December to keep their energy bills level with those on the best fixed energy prices;
- With millions of households stuck on poor value energy tariffs, auto-switching through weflip can save customers money on their energy bills for life.
- GoCompare Travel Insurance urges parents to do their homework when arranging travel insurance for their family;
- Not all annual travel policies provide cover for step-children – 39% only provide cover if the step-child lives with the insured parent;
- Only 55% of policies allow all insured family members to travel independently of each other;
- Exclusions and/or special conditions may apply for activities including cycling, horse-riding and banana boating.
Guaranteeing better energy deals forever: weflip’s ‘sign up once, save forever’ service aims to break switching inertia for good
With over four million* used cars sold so far this year, GoCompare is warning drivers to check for modifications to avoid invalidating their insurance.
The collapse of Primera has left thousands of passengers stranded and wondering if they’ve lost the money they’ve spent on holidays and flights.
GoCompare warns students to update their details with insurers and DVLA to avoid fine
- 21% of UK adults no longer pay for small transactions with cash;
- Most (59%) people predict they will be cashless by 2025;
- However, 41% of people don’t believe we’ll ever be a truly cashless society.
Accidental damage warning as just 16% of home insurance policies include cover as standard