231 items found, showing page 16 of 20
Scheme will see a significant investment in sponsored degrees, paid internships and partnerships with colleges and universities in South Wales.
Price hikes announced by the ‘big six’ are about to come into effect
- Dual fuel standard variable rates set to increase by up to 5.5%;
- Price rises compound misery for households following significant 2017 increases;
- Customers switching gas and electricity supplier could slash bills by as much as £210*.
GoCompare comments as ABI publish premium index showing three-month dip in Q1 of 2018.
Good broadband and mobile signal strength are the biggest movers in this year’s list, along with a good energy efficiency rating
- Efficient central heating systems, double glazing, and secure doors and windows top UK home-buyers’ lists of ‘must-have’ home features;
- ‘Friendly neighbours’ and a parking place slip down the list;
- Open plan living spaces, highly rated schools and period features all fail to make the top 20.
Comparison site GoCompare has seen a 100% increase in the number of people using its current account comparison service this week, following the chaos caused by TSB’s attempt to move customers' accounts to a new platform.
The discount is worth around £30 a year to customers – but they can switch and save £300