276 items found, showing page 19 of 23
- GoCompare warns that not all standard travel insurance policies cover cruise holidays;
- Only 59% of annual and 55% of single trip travel policies provide cover for cruise holidays as standard;
- Research reveals that cover levels vary hugely for cruise specific mishaps.
Energy regulator Ofgem is proposing automatic compensation if a switch goes wrong, to boost consumers’ protection and confidence in switching.
Georgie Frost, consumer advocate from GoCompare Energy, comments:
Ahead of the 20th anniversary of the launch of the £2 coin, GoCompare Money shares 10 facts about the bi-coloured coin:
GoCompare reveals how you could knock hundreds* off your premium
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has outlined a package of plans for rent-to-own, doorstep lending and catalogue shopping, but stopped short of curbing overdraft fees.
The latest annual review from The Financial Ombudsman Service reveals that while the number of overall complaints received has gone up by just 6% in the last year, complaints about consumer credit products and services have risen by 40%, including pay day loan related complaints up 64%, and those relating to hiring, leasing and renting up 73%.
Footie fans relying on their EHIC for medical treatment are in for a shock – it’s been useless in Russia since 2016
Scheme will see a significant investment in sponsored degrees, paid internships and partnerships with colleges and universities in South Wales.
Price hikes announced by the ‘big six’ are about to come into effect
- Dual fuel standard variable rates set to increase by up to 5.5%;
- Price rises compound misery for households following significant 2017 increases;
- Customers switching gas and electricity supplier could slash bills by as much as £210*.