276 items found, showing page 21 of 23
85% of travel policies arranged through GoCompare in 2017 were for holidays starting within a month.
Research by GoCompare finds that 80% of UK consumers now receive at least one financial service and utility bill or statement electronically
- 25% of UK adults don’t have any money saved for emergencies;
- On average, people have £1,300 of ‘rainy day’ savings;
- Only 14% of people feel financially prepared for another economic downturn.
- GoCompare’s Switching Report reveals massive increase in car insurance switching from 22% to 27% in 2017;
- Home insurance and mortgage switching also on the up;
- 19% of UK adults have still NEVER switched any of the 10 most common financial products.
As weather warnings are downgraded, GoCompare warns drivers that they could still invalidate car cover over the coming days
E.on customers have a choice: pay £22 a year more for their energy or £300 less