276 items found, showing page 17 of 23
Research reveals the FCA’s prescribed changes may be starting to make a difference with
visibility, shopping around and switching all on the rise
- Research shows that visibility of the FCA’s changes has increased in last six months*;
- 46% of drivers now reporting that they saw last year’s premium displayed on their renewal letter compared to 38% in February of this year;
- However, 16% of drivers (five million) are still auto-renewing without shopping around;
- Auto-renewal costs British motorists £1.4bn a year**.
GoCompare comments on news that the planned merger of SSE and npower has been provisionally cleared by The Competition and Markets Authority (CMA).
GoCompare warns of potentially toxic mix of contactless payment and paperless statements
- 38% of regular contactless users say limit could now be £50 or higher;
- 9% would like the limit to be £100 or more;
- However, 17% of contactless users say they lose track of their spending;
- 8% don’t equate contactless payments to ‘real money’.
The cost of nuisance neighbours: from property damage to legal disputes and the impact on property values
New research* highlights the detrimental impact nuisance neighbours can have on people’s lives and the value of their property;
From mobile data to online subscription services, tattoos to coffee pods,
new research** reveals cost of Brits’ new bills
25% of Brits say they now stash cash at home in case there are problems with card payments
40 million have made a contactless payment in the last 12 months
As trend for no-fly holidays grows, GoCompare issues travel cover reminder
New research from GoCompare reveals the top turn off for diners in the UK.