231 items found, showing page 13 of 20
Drivers also shun in-car WiFi and hands-free text reading
With the dash for new September registration plates underway, research commissioned by GoCompare Car Insurance reveals that the driver assist feature that most new car buyers will be after is… front and rear parking sensors.*
Georgie Frost, consumer advocate at GoCompare Energy, said: “Today’s announcement sends the wrong message, at the worst possible time. We are about to go into winter – the season of the biggest energy bills - after a period of unprecedented energy price rises and with 11 million households still sitting on expensive standard variable tariffs.
As TSB boss Paul Pester quits, a new survey of UK current account satisfaction reveals widespread concerns with the sector
- Only 72% of current account customers are happy with their bank;
- Main issues surround concerns over providers’ IT systems and the potential for cyber fraud;
- TSB least trusted bank with 16% of its customers considering switching banks.
Research reveals the FCA’s prescribed changes may be starting to make a difference with
visibility, shopping around and switching all on the rise
- Research shows that visibility of the FCA’s changes has increased in last six months*;
- 46% of drivers now reporting that they saw last year’s premium displayed on their renewal letter compared to 38% in February of this year;
- However, 16% of drivers (five million) are still auto-renewing without shopping around;
- Auto-renewal costs British motorists £1.4bn a year**.
GoCompare comments on news that the planned merger of SSE and npower has been provisionally cleared by The Competition and Markets Authority (CMA).
GoCompare warns of potentially toxic mix of contactless payment and paperless statements
- 38% of regular contactless users say limit could now be £50 or higher;
- 9% would like the limit to be £100 or more;
- However, 17% of contactless users say they lose track of their spending;
- 8% don’t equate contactless payments to ‘real money’.
The cost of nuisance neighbours: from property damage to legal disputes and the impact on property values
New research* highlights the detrimental impact nuisance neighbours can have on people’s lives and the value of their property;
From mobile data to online subscription services, tattoos to coffee pods,
new research** reveals cost of Brits’ new bills
25% of Brits say they now stash cash at home in case there are problems with card payments