306 items found, showing page 1 of 26
GoCompare Travel Insurance is warning those going for a winter break to keep abreast of the daily changes to travel restrictions and requirements so they don’t jeopardise their Christmas plans.
- New research reveals that 20% of spending will be exclusively online
- Just 11% of those questioned will be buying all their presents on the high street
- 5% will purchase gifts in independent shops where possible
- Just 16% of people have switched broadband providers in the last 12 months, according to new research
- Those aged between 18 and 24 are more likely to switch with 23% changing providers
- And more than a third of Brits have NEVER switched their broadband provider
- 31% will be more careful about spending
- 15% won’t be able to spend as much as usual
- Brits will spend an average of just over £600 for festive fun
New research reveals that soaring household energy prices are having a knock-on effect on plans to decorate UK homes this Christmas:
- 23% of those questioned will use fewer lights to save on energy
- 12% will have no lights at all this Christmas
- 6% will be investing in more sustainable lights this Christmas
- 45% of motorists also admit to not knowing what to do if they broke down on a smart motorway
- 7% of people have dropped the number of cars in their household
- GoCompare quote data also reveals that the proportion of drivers with a higher annual mileage has decreased by 20%.
Quote data reveals an increase in the proportion of policyholders with an accidental damage claim
- A similar amount admit to only ‘sometimes’ checking their home or car policy details
- Of those who don’t check their documents, 17% say they don’t care about the details, just about the price
- A further 24% say the documents are too long
- What householders can do if things go bump in the night (or the daytime come to that).
- GoCompare insurance has some tips to ensure your insurance claim isn’t a horror story