140 items found, showing page 1 of 12
10 April 2019, 13:21
09 April 2019, 09:08
- From insurance to fuel, maintenance to parking – the cost of motoring is a major worry for motorists;
- Potholes, dangerous driving by other motorists, and the risk of having an accident are among the top 10 worries;
- 21% of those surveyed were concerned about poor driving by elderly drivers;
- Only 16% of drivers were concerned about car emissions/pollution.
05 March 2019, 08:59
25 February 2019, 09:03
- 15% of motorists allow their insurers to automatically renew their policy without shopping around to check whether they’re getting a good deal;
- Renewing without checking prices costs drivers a collective £592m a year;
- 27% of drivers have been with the same insurer for 3 years or more;
- Motorist who pay for insurance in monthly instalments are 54% more likely to allow their cover to automatically renew than those who pay annually.
18 February 2019, 09:20
04 February 2019, 09:24
30 January 2019, 14:07