357 items found, showing page 1 of 30
Go.Compare is urging householders to take a meter reading on the 30th September
The average cost of buying and insuring a first car is now £6,574 in 2022
Gareth Kloet, energy spokesperson for Go.Compare Energy, said:
- New Go.Compare research reveals that 1 in 5 parents of young drivers have insured their child’s car in their name, also known as fronting
- Those in London were most likely to have a child’s car insurance policy in their name, with 30% saying they have insured their child’s car in their name
- The cost of car insurance is top concern for parents of young drivers
Comparison site launches new logo and consumers can now switch and save at new website address: Go.Compare
Government has to act now, as millions more face fuel poverty as Ofgem increases the energy price cap to £3,549
Ofgem announces further increase in price cap, to come into effect on October 1st 2022
New research1 from GoCompare home insurance reveals that almost a third of people with a social media account could be putting their homes at unnecessary risk by posting their holiday photos on social media platforms.
Drivers admit to checking a smartwatch, using a satnav in a non-fixed position and splashing pedestrians
- Bella is the top choice for the nation’s Labrador retrievers AND border collies
- Pongo from 101 Dalmations is still the most popular dalmatian name
- Doris, Rolo and Storm all feature as top breed name choices – but which ones?
New data shows that some van drivers have seen a 10% jump in premiums in 2022
With the summer now in full swing, thinking about keeping warm in winter might be the last thing on your mind, but GoCompare energy is warning bill payers to prepare now, to avoid a shock this winter.
GoCompare warns drivers that next week’s soaring temperature could take its toll on your car too – and provides guidance on how you can avoid breaking down as a result