Pet owners can get free indoor camera this November thanks to partnership between Go.Compare and Animal Friends
Go.Compare pet insurance has launched an exclusive deal for pet insurance customers to receive a brand new Ring Indoor Camera when they purchase cat or dog insurance from Animal Friends this November.
Anyone who compares pet insurance with Go.Compare and goes on to buy a policy from Animal Friends (excluding accident only and equine insurance policies) between 1st November to 30th November, will qualify for the deal.*
The promotion allows eligible pet owners to get their hands on an indoor camera, worth £49.99, allowing them to keep an eye on their beloved cats and dogs while they are out of the house, giving peace of mind that their pets are safe when they aren’t around.
Ceri McMillan, pet insurance expert at Go.Compare, said of the deal: “As a cat owner, I know myself how worrying it can be to have to leave your beloved pets at home and not know what they are up to. Sometimes you can be stuck in work or just running late and so your cat or dog is left at home for longer periods than you would like and that’s where the reassurance of a gadget like an indoor camera really comes into its own. Through a video feed on your smartphone, you can check up and see that they are safe and well.
“We are a nation of pet lovers, and we definitely are here at Go.Compare, so anything we can do to look after pets and help their owners is a win-win in our book. So, when you come onto Go.Compare’s pet insurance comparison site this month, fill in the online form with in your requirements and your pet’s details, compare the policies on offer and if Animal Friends gives you the cover you want at a price you can afford, then you will get the added bonus of a free pet camera.”
Ceri added: “Eligible customers can expect to receive an email 14 days after the one-month qualifying period from Animal Friends and will receive their unique code for them to redeem their new Ring Indoor Camera.
“It’s a simple as that, and then you can keep an eye on your beloved furry friends wherever you are, and whatever time of the day.”
To compare pet insurance visit: https://www.gocompare.com/pet-insurance/
Notes to editors
For further information please contact:
Keep up-to-date with GoCompare on Twitter; @GoCompare
Notes to editors
*Offer terms and conditions:
- The offer is for one Ring Indoor Camera (2nd Gen model - RRP £49.99) when you purchase a cat or dog insurance policy from Animal Friends.
- The promotion is limited to one Ring Indoor Camera (2nd Gen model) per customer.
- To qualify for the offer, you must purchase your Animal Friends cat or dog policy from Go.Compare, either on the Go.Compare website or via their email marketing campaign between 1st November 2023 – 30th November 2023 (dates inclusive).
- To qualify, you must have held an active Animal Friends policy for one calendar month, and at least one premium must have been paid.
- Please allow up to 14 days after the one-month qualifying period to receive your reward fulfilment email from Animal Friends, this will contain a unique code, a link to the redemption page and instructions on how to claim your Ring Indoor Camera (2nd Gen model).
- If the reward email containing your promo code is lost/misplaced or caught in spam filters Animal Friends will not replace the reward email.
- The offer excludes Accident Only & Equine policies.
- You can’t benefit from this promotion if:
- o You don’t live in the UK
- o You’re under 18 years old
- We will respond to any questions or queries about the promotion via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Animal Friends reserves the right to cancel this promotion or amend these terms and conditions at any time upon reasonable notice.
- The decision of Animal Friends in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Promoter: Animal Friends Insurance, No.1 The Crescent, Sun Rise Way, Solstice Park, Amesbury, SP4 7QA.
- Supplier: Westcoast Limited, Arrowhead Park, Arrowhead Road Theale, Reading, Berkshire, RG7 4AH.
Go.Compare is a comparison website that enables people to compare the costs and features of a wide variety of insurance policies, financial products and energy tariffs.
It does not charge people to use its services and does not accept advertising or sponsored listings, so all product comparisons are unbiased. Go.Compare makes its money through fees paid by the providers of products that appear on its various comparison services when a customer buys through the site.
When it launched in 2006, it was the first comparison site to focus on displaying policy details rather than just listing prices, with the aim of helping people to make better-informed decisions when buying their insurance. It is this approach to comparing products that secured the company an invitation to join the British Insurance Brokers’ Association (BIBA) in 2008, and it is still the only comparison site to be a member of this organisation.
Go.Compare has remained dedicated to helping people choose the most appropriate products rather than just the cheapest and works with Defaqto, the independent financial researcher, to integrate additional policy information into a number of its insurance comparison services. This allows people to compare up to an extra 30 features of cover.
Go.Compare is part of Future Plc and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).